Friday, April 20, 2007

Hockey Fan Mojo!

Soooo, we are all hockey fans in this household, and we are disappointed that our Canucks didn't just finish the series last night. Our house has flags and Mom's truck has two car flags, just incase anyone doubted our dedication to the sport.

Everytime there's a game, I dress up in all the colors and put on my big finger and my blue tiara...I call it GOOD MOJO!!

Our flags will stay up until the Canooks are out of the play-offs...Uncle Pete says "they're done", I think if I keep up the mojo they're going to go far (but you can't blame me if Uncle Pete is right!!).

My fav Canuck is Luongo...aka Sweet Bobby Lu... he is the backbone of the team. Who's your fav? Let me know!

4 comments:

The Lang 6 said...

#16 - Trevor Linden of course, long time player, and he is the same age as me.
-Dan

the Stewarts said...

My fav player....well it's toss up, Trevor Linden or Marcus Nasland. Trevor is the same age as I am(like Uncle Dan) and he is a great face of the Canucks, but Marcus has lead the team for a number of years, that takes alot.

Jewels said...

Well Sarah i have to agree with you that Luongo is awesome. Anyways just saying hi....if you don't know who this is it's Julia from Pony club!!!!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Around here, Luongo can do no wrong!! Kyle and Shawn are CONSTANTLY singing the "Lu-lu-lu-on-go" to the tune of "La la la, la Lo-la"......oi!
GO CANUCKS GO!